VideoNet mobile application for Android has been released. With the help of the VideoNet mobile application, you can carry out remote video surveillance and control over the security state at the facility, which security is organized on VideoNet.
An easy-to-use mobile client with a convenient interface for viewing and playing video, audio, controlling PTZ cameras, viewing the event log, controlling a barrier, security or fire alarm allows you to work with the VideoNet system from Android-based mobile devices.
VideoNet mobile application for Android allows you to:
- View the broadcast of video and sound from one or several cameras at the same time;
- Carry out digital zoom in the area of the frame;
- Control PTZ cameras (rotate, zoom, select a preset, start patrols);
- Save individual frames and video fragments of the viewed video data to a mobile device;
- Play video and audio recordings from the archive of the VideoNet system;
- Control the speed of video playback;
- Search and view events from the VideoNet system archive;
- Receive notifications to a mobile device on configured events in the VideoNet system;
- Execute user commands (for example, opening a door, gate, enable/disable guarding, etc.).
The VideoNet mobile application for Android interacts remotely with the servers on which the VideoNet system starting from version 9.1 SP5 build 25981 and higher is installed.