Safety of industrial plants and oil and gas facilities
Integrated approach and application of advanced software technologies of video image analysis (such as a direction sensor, line crossing sensor, sabotage sensor, object counter, etc.) ensure optimization of installation expenses and further operation of the system.
Another major advantage of the integrated security system in the industrial plants is its interaction with any related systems, including security and fire alarm systems as well as software integration with the most well respected external systems of access control and , perimeter security.
Outstanding features of videonet solutions are:
- Integrated security systems management interface at the facility
- Rigid hierarchy of access levels to the equipment and facility
- Integration with different security systems equipment
- Coordination of work of a large number of experts
- Cost effective use of communication channels
- Control over the process of the facility construction
Advanced technologies for industrial plants, oil and gas industry facilities
Technological process control at the place of production, monitoring of unattended and inaccessible facilities, protection raw and ready-to-use materials against theft are the priority goals in terms of safety and security in the industrial plants and oil and gas industry facilities.
Effective incident management
VideoNet solutions for industrial plants and oil and gas industry ensure:
- Monitoring and control over geographically dispersed facilities;
- Security and engineering surveillance.
Security video surveillance provides:
- Control against any unauthorized persons’ penetration into the territory;
- Safety of the property and expensive equipment;
- Thefts prevention and location of offenders;
- More efficient work of a facility security services.
Engineering video surveillance ensures and provides:
- Control over production process;
- Receipt the data of control and measuring equipment;
- Timely response to emergency situations;
- An option of retrospective analysis of the events occurred.