The security of universities, schools and preschools
VideoNet security system allows to:
- get video from any camera of surveillance system in real time;
- compare the events from video surveillance, access control, fire alarm systems and perimeter security system in real time;
- centralize the flows of service and alarm events, to bring them into a unified data field;
- display the objects and security equipment status on graphic plans;
- provide an ongoing monitoring of hazardous areas in terms of presence of any motions and occurrence of any inappropriate items (items left, unauthorized intrusion, etc.)
Major types of safety in educational
Kids’ safety is the most important care in the life of any parents. When selecting educational institution, it is crucial to assume not only teaching level, but also the level of security therein.
The more fundamental approach to security in educational institutions, the more students realize that their actions will not go unpunished. There is a chance to monitor the entire educational process, to maintain discipline during educational process and exams, to prevent thefts and property damage, to objectively resolve conflicts between students, teachers as well as to provide parents with video evidencing the events occurred.
Ensuring safety of students both inside and outside the facilitiesis the most important issue of educational institutions.
Major types of safety in educational institutions are:
- Fire safety
- Antiterrorism security
- Protection from crimes against person and property
- Maintenance of public order
Parents have access to VideoNet security system using web browsers or via mobile devices without need to install special software. It will allow them to monitor the current situation in school and school attendance of their children.
Safety objectives comprehensive solution:
- Unauthorized persons physical access control (territory fencing);
- Application of access control systems;
- Security and fire alarms;
- Video surveillance systems.
Combining the work of these subsystems into a unified VideoNet digital security system may significantly improve the safety of students in educational institutions.
Security and video surveillance system of educational institutions is one of the criteria for the parents to select an institution.